RECRUITMENT OF CONSULTANT COMMUNITY MOBILIZERS FOR THE WOMEN HEALTH PROJECT (WHP) PROJECT
Context and justification
Within the framework of the Women’s Health Project (WHP) within the Family Health Division, “l’Association Camerounaise pour le Marketing Social” (ACMS) needs the services of Consultant Community Mobilizers for proximity activities in the zone of the WHP project.
Place of execution of contract: Center, Littoral and North West Region
Date to start work: January, 2015
Length of contract: 1year
Application deadline : Friday, 30th January 2015
• Carry-out at least 04 educative talks every month in associations and groups in his/her zone of competence;
• Carry out at least 75 home visits within the target population;
• Carry out follow-up visit to clients referred to ProFam and non ProFam health centers of his/her area of competence;
• Referat least 15 women of childbearing age to ProFam and non ProFam health centers of his/her zone of competence
• Draw a weekly prospection plan which will permit him/her to work in a methodological manner
• Present services and products available in ProFam health centers to the target population; provide responses to clients’ questions;
• Participate in at least 02 mass animation activities;
• Correctly systematically fill tools used to collect data from the field;
• Submit to a daily supervision of the zonaI supervisor;
• Write a weekly and monthly report of activities according to the recommended format. Submit a monthly report latest the 25th of every month.
• Take part in ail monthly meetings for consultant community mobilisers at the ACMS office.
• Carry out all other tasks assigned.
Qualifications and experiences needed
• Must be a Cameroonian
• Must be at least 21 years;
• Live in any neighbourhood within the zone in which the project is carried out in the North West region and precise this in the motivation letter (very important)
• Have a good mastery of his neighborhood, the populations, and activities that are carried out there;
• Have a good reputation in his/her community and the neighborhood in which he/she resides;
• Must be motivated to carry out the activities within the framework
• Be of good morality (integrity);
• Speak fluently the languages of communication of his zone of activity (Zone of residence)
• Should be able to work with autonomy (taking initiative, proactive, sense of innovation)
• Experience in working with associations will be an added advantage;
• Computer literacy will be an added advantage;
• Familiarity with social marketing and or CBOs will be an advantage
Application file should include
1) Motivation letter;
2) A detailed curriculum vitae (CV -2 pages maximum)
3) Photocopy of national identity card
4) Photocopies of documents justifying the experience of the candidate (attestation of internship, work, evidence of residence in a specified zone, participation in activities of associations). Candidates who have worked with projects like (COF, WHP), should indicate in their motivation letters.
The complete documents should be put in an anonymous envelop with the address: ‘Candidature for Consultant Community Mobilizer for the (WHP) project”.
Applications should be deposited at;
-ACMS head office Yaoundé, located at Mballa II place called Dragages Tél Fax: 22-20-92-24
-ACMS Regional Office Bamenda, located at Metta quarter Gracious Building Tél: 33 36 20 79
-ACMS Regional Office Douala situated at Ndogbati (Carrefour AGIP), à côté de la maison du Cycle,
Tél/Fax: 33 41 Il 12
1. Deadline for the submission of applications: Friday, 30th January 2015
2. A previous experience in ACMS activities is not obligatory
3. Female candidates are highly encouraged
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Courtesy of ACMS.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.