JOB OPPORTUNITIES @ Cameroon Medical Women Association
CAMEROON MEDICAL WOMEN ASSOCIATION (CMWA)Bamenda, is an NGO with mission to improve the living conditions of women and the girl child.
Within the framework of the continuum of prevention, care and treatment of HIV/AIDS with Most at Risk Populations in Cameroon (CHAMP) ,the services of the following are needed:
1. ACCOUNTANT (1)
Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual budget.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports according to donors guidelines,
• Facilitate audit process when necessary,
• Effect weekly reconciliation of account,
• Guide and facilitate the effective use of funds,
• Identify and notify areas of financial improvement,
• Keep a stock of incoming and outgoing financial data and maintain accuracy,
• Ensure appropriate filing of financial documents,
Skills and competence
• Demonstrate a proficient level of professional l skills and/ knowledge in accounting and writing of financial reports,
• Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel and Powerpoint),
• Excellent commnunication skills,
• Client center oriented,
• Team spirit and can collaborate with other members of the organisation,
• Fluent in English and basic level in French.
• First degree in accounting or related discipline
• At least three years working experience in NGO financial management
2. Psychosocial counselors (2)
o Provide pyschosocial counseling to clients,
o Organsie and facilitate support group sessions,
o Participate in mobilizing targets for special events
o Monitor and report Project impact
Skills and competence
• Welcoming and client center
• Able to maintain confidentiality,
• Work with people from different social backgrounds,
• Fluent in English, basic knowledge of french
• Experience working with most- at – Risk population is an added advantage
• Advance level + professional training or first degree in Sociology, or diploma in social works
• A least 2 years working exprience in psychosocial counseling
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a motivation letter,CV and supporting documents to email@example.com or deposit at Cameroon Medical Women Association- former British College Swamp Quater Food Market.
Deadline : 4th February 2015 at 3 :30 pm
Selected candidates will start work immediately after recruitment
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.