The Grassfield Participatory & Decentralized Rural Development Project (GP-DERUDEP) is recruiting a Chief of Antenna to be based in Widikum in the North West Region of Cameroon
The Government of the Republic of Cameroon has received financing from the African Development Fund to cover the cost for the Support Project for Rural Infrastructure and Participatory Development – GRASSFIELD PHASE II and intends to use part of these funds to ensure payment of a contract for services of a Chief of Antenna based in Widikum.
- Planing the execution of all Project activities in the Widikum Production Basin using the relevant Project rules, principles and manuals;
- Ensure the permanent follow up of the work plan and budgetary execution;
- Produce quarterly, biannual and annual reports of technical activities of the Project as required;
- Participate in the preparation, and execution of internal and external supervisory/evaluation missions, the periodic review of the ADB, and any other missions in Widikum Production Basin;
- Manage Project personnel and material in keeping with the rules and procedures in force;
- Take up other assignments given by the Project Coordinator
Interested candidates who must have at least a Senior Diploma(A-Levels +5) in Agronomy or Agricultural Economics with at least Five years working experience in a recognized Agricultural Establishment or Rural Development Organization should provide information on their capacity and experience showing their legibility to provide the required services.The application file should include
- Letter of motivation addressed to the Project Coordinator
- Detailed curriculum vitae duly signed
- Certified copies of certificates
- Work attestations
- A certificate of non-conviction not more than 3 months old The constitution of a shortlist and the selection procedure shall be in conformity with prevailing “Rules and Procedures for the use of Consultants” of the African Development Bank Group, may 2008 edition, revised in July 2002, available on the website address: http://www.afdb.org. The Coordination is not obliged to retain in the shortlist any interest manifested by a candidate. Only Candidates retained for interview shall be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are advised to obtain complementary information on the detailed job attributions and other relevant information from the address mentioned below, during working day: 8:00 am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, from Monday to Friday at the following address:
Application files should be addressed & submitted to The Project Coordinator, clearly labelled “Application for the post of Chied of Antenna, WIDIKUM Production Basin” Attention: The Project Coordinator, P.O Box 1116, AYABA Street, Bamenda North West Region, Cameroon Tel: (237)33 36 10 07 Fax: (237)33 36 16 65 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications, which should be in French or in English, must be received at the GRASSFIELD II Project Management Office at the address indicated above latest Monday 16, June 2014 at 3:00 p.m. local time.
For more information contact P.O. Box: 1116 Bamenda – Tel: 3336 1007 – Fax: 3336 1665 – Email: email@example.com
Source: Cameroon Tribune